Welcome to the IGC website
The policies that shape the Internet impact not only the development of the technologies themselves, but also the realization of internationally agreed human rights, social equity and interdependence, cultural concerns, and both social and economic development. Our vision is that Internet governance should be inclusive, people centered and development oriented. Our contributions to the various forums relevant to Internet governance, will strive to ensure an information society which better enables equal opportunity and freedom for all.
- IGC Letter to UNDESA (MAG Nominees) - 1 December 2013
- Letter from International Civil Society Organizations to President Dilma Rousseff in support of her statement at the 68th Session of the UNGA - 28 September 2013
- IGC endorses the civil society letter to United States Congress on Internet and telecommunications surveillance - 17 June 2013
- IGC letter to W3C - 14 June 2013
- IGC press release on support for EFF objection against #DRM in HTML5 - 13 June 2013
IGC governance mailing list
- [governance] test, please ignore - avri doria
- RE: [governance] Moving on from IFLA - thanks! (and new contact details!) - "Mazzone, Giacomo"
- Re: [governance] [bestbits] Moving on from IFLA - thanks! (and new contact details!) - Michael Oghia
- Re: [governance] Moving on from IFLA - thanks! (and new contact details!) - Nyangkwe Agien Aaron
- Re: [governance] Moving on from IFLA - thanks! (and new contact details!) - Arsène Tungali
- [governance] Moving on from IFLA - thanks! (and new contact details!) - Stuart Hamilton
- [governance] IGC mailing list - Arsène Tungali
- RE: [governance] [Dewayne-Net] The FCC Helped Make the Internet Great: Now, It's Walking Away - "Michael Gurstein"
- [governance] US & China -
- [governance] WEBCAST TODAY: @theGIP Digital Watch Briefing - Internet Governance in February 2017 - Joly MacFie