Welcome to the IGC website
The policies that shape the Internet impact not only the development of the technologies themselves, but also the realization of internationally agreed human rights, social equity and interdependence, cultural concerns, and both social and economic development. Our vision is that Internet governance should be inclusive, people centered and development oriented. Our contributions to the various forums relevant to Internet governance, will strive to ensure an information society which better enables equal opportunity and freedom for all.
- IGC Letter to UNDESA (MAG Nominees) - 1 December 2013
- Letter from International Civil Society Organizations to President Dilma Rousseff in support of her statement at the 68th Session of the UNGA - 28 September 2013
- IGC endorses the civil society letter to United States Congress on Internet and telecommunications surveillance - 17 June 2013
- IGC letter to W3C - 14 June 2013
- IGC press release on support for EFF objection against #DRM in HTML5 - 13 June 2013
IGC governance mailing list
- Re: [governance] Fwd: Call for input to President's Commission on Enhancing Cybersecurity - bridging the trust gap between the IT community and the US government - JFC Morfin
- [governance] Fwd: [Igfretparts] IGF Retreat Proceedings - Nnenna Nwakanma
- [governance] ISOC Fellowship to IGF - Deadline July 24th - "Arsene TUNGALI (Yahoo)"
- [governance] [CFP] MTAP SI on Recent Advances in Computational Intelligence for Multimedia and Industrial Applications (CIMIA) - Fulvio Frati
- [governance] [CFP] 3rd Int. Workshop on Computational Intelligence Techniques for Industrial and Medical Applications (CITIMA2016) - Fulvio Frati
- [governance] Tr : [Igfregionals] Updates from the IGF Secretariat and German IGF - "Arsene TUNGALI (Yahoo)"
- [governance] WEBCAST TODAY: Désirée Miloshevic - The role of trust in digital policy - Joly MacFie
- [governance] WEBCAST TODAY: Chad Internet Governance Forum #igfchad #igf - Joly MacFie
- [governance] Fwd: Call for input to President's Commission on Enhancing Cybersecurity - bridging the trust gap between the IT community and the US government - willi uebelherr
- Re: [governance] [bestbits] IGF retreat starts - "Arsene TUNGALI (Yahoo)"